Monday, April 20, 2009

Saddle Bronc


This past weekend was my first full weekend in Elko. I have lived here since early January but have been in Salt Lake City and Seattle on most weekends. Not to mention being so busy during the week that I did not get many photos done.
I am finally getting settled in. So much so that I was able to take in a little local passtime.

In a place that has place names like TS Ranch and Six Bar Ranch, and street names like Diamond Lady Lane, Rockin' Chair Road and Lazy T Street, you can't miss the rodeo. That would be just plain old un-neighborly.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Pierre said...

Stunning pic! Well done...

Janet said...

Cool photo!

Judy said...

Great shot! I'm just trying to figure out why that cowboy has a lariat with him on that bronc. Haven't seen that before.

rob said...

Great shot indeed!